Security of the SafeLOK With the Convenience of an Extra Pocket
Evey dollar in your possession right now has been inside a CONTROLTEK bag. This is because CONTROLTEK’s security packaging has proven itself to be so effective that the nation’s top banks and government entities have been using it for decades. CONTROLTEK’s line of secure cash bags can help you reduce internal theft, speed up your investigations and make cash handling simpler than ever before.
We asked the secure cash bag experts at CONTROLTEK to share why SafeLOK VT is used by transportation companies throughout the United States for the safe, secure handling of cash, checks and deposit slips.
SafeLOK VT (Vertical Twin) provides a perfect balance of security and ease of use. CONTROLTEK’s patented security features alert to attempted theft, while the Press2LOK technology makes using the bag easy for your staff. SafeLOK VT offers the same security an ease of use of CONTROLTEK’s ever-popular SafeLOK while adding one more pocket for checks and deposit slips. Separating cash from checks can mean quicker processing by your bank, and quicker funds availability for you – so handy!
1. Press2LOK closure – simply press to seal
2. High-visibility void message alerts you to tampering with cold or chemicals
3. Special thermochromic ink turns red when subjected to heat
4. Random printed line graphics prevent cut-and-replace tampering
5. Anti-static liner does not cling to hands and clothes, speeding up processing
6. Extra pocket for checks and deposit slips
7. Large serial numbers and barcodes for easy tracking via CCTV
8. Security border and micro printing percent cutting and resealing
As a CrownSource customer, you have access to deep discounts on the products you need – like CONTROLTEK‘s line of bank cash bags and more – to keep your fleet operation’s running smoothly. Login to our eProcurement Platform, CrownConnect, to see all our aftermarket parts and over three million other products sourced especially for the transportation industry. Not a customer? Schedulea demo now.